Fidato Partners offers three service models: Contingent, Retained and Recruiting Process Outsourcing (RPO). Our recruiting team includes some of the most experienced and talented recruiters in the Philadelphia area.
For Clients: Our experienced client managers will spend time with you to thoroughly understand your business and the requirements of open positions. We will leverage our extensive network of candidates and utilize a combination of sourcing techniques that includes referrals, social media, industry groups and headhunting. Our client managers will oversee a technical and cultural screening process and support you through the closing process.
For Candidates: Our recruiters will get to know you so we can understand your needs and present you with qualified opportunities. We will talk with your former managers and colleagues so we know more than just what is presented on your resume. We will also provide you with information so you are prepared for interviews and are able to make informed decisions. Once you are placed at a client, we continue to follow-up with you to ensure that you are satisfied with your decision.
Fidato Partners’ Retained Search Practice is a Philadelphia-based, retained search practice focused exclusively on placing senior-level executives in the disciplines of Information Technology, Human Resources, Accounting and Finance. Our five-phase approach is highly inclusive and predicated on a proven process that has been tested over 20 years.
1. Profile Development: Fidato Partners will work with client leadership to develop a detailed description of the roles and responsibilities, experience, educational and leadership requirements for the position. We will also present an overview of the company, including industry position, information regarding its products and services, and profiles of the management team. Finally, Fidato will assign the appropriate recruiting team, and a timeline for completing all facets of the engagement.
2. Sourcing: Using the completed profile approved by the client, Fidato will initiate the process of candidate identification. This process includes substantial research regarding individuals identified by Fidato, possible candidates known to the client and candidates of competitive corporations. Fidato will have full responsibility for identifying and sourcing all potential candidates.
3. Screening: Once the potential candidates are identified, they will be evaluated against the candidate profile, which includes (a) an initial phone screen by an executive recruiter to ensure an appropriate match of skills; (b) personal interviews with selected candidates, including a technical screening; (c) development of a complete written profile on each candidate. This includes professional/technical qualifications, job-related interests, and an assessment of the individual’s overall suitability.
4. Selection and Presentation: Candidates who meet the client criteria and are interested in exploring the opportunity will be presented to the client. Fidato will submit written profiles and resumes for each candidate to be interviewed, coordinate timely interviews with appropriate client representatives, and provide references upon client’s request.
5. Offer and Acceptance: After the final candidates have met with your representatives, Fidato will provide counsel regarding the reactions and interest levels of the various candidates. Fidato will also assist the selected candidate with advice on relocation, long-term professional growth, and will be available for continuous assistance as required to close the candidate. In the event that the candidates are not acceptable or an offer is declined, Fidato Partners will continue to work on the assignment until completed.
RECRUITING PROCESS OUTSOURCING (RPO) SERVICES
The best recruiting solution will improve your organizations ability to find, attract and retain top talent while minimizing costs. Fidato Partners’ Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) Services are designed to increase the quality of your hiring. We offer scalable customized solutions, supported by a deep bench of recruiting expertise. Whether you want to outsource the entire recruiting process or just require some temporary support, Fidato Partners has an option for you.
1. Sourcing plan: We will work with your hiring managers or in-house recruiting organization to determine how to find the most qualified candidates for your open positions. This could include social media development, implementation of or enhancements to your employee referral program, use of website and job boards, hosting of job fairs, relationship management of universities and traditional headhunting techniques.
2. Process and technology assessment: Fidato Partners will evaluate your recruiting process from sourcing through closing and can make recommendations to implement best practices and improve both the efficiency and effectiveness of your process. We have extensive experience with most applicant tracking systems, and we can recommend and implement a system that is best suited for executing your sourcing plan, or work with your existing applicant tracking system to maximize performance.
3. Reporting: Fidato Partners was founded by a CPA, and we understand the value of reporting. We will work with your leadership to understand the metrics that define success for your organization and for our engagement; i.e., number of hires, time to hire, cost per hire, etc., and regularly report on those metrics during the course of the engagement.
Fidato Partners’ RPO services are delivered on a cost effective, hourly fee arrangement. Whether you require the services of an individual or a team, our services can be provided on or offsite to ensure that your objectives are met.